Regenerative Injection Therapy
– Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
– Natural pain management.
– Cortisone Injection artificially stops inflammation (covers the symptoms only).
– Regenerative Injection Therapy helps repair damaged connective tissues such as cartilage, tendon, and ligament.
– Resumes and facilitates body’s own healing mechanism.
– Ultrasound Machine guided injection for precision and safety.
PRP injection therapy:
-One of the component of your blood
-Contains various kind of growth factors such as VEGF, TGF-b, EGF, PDGFaa, etc.
Concentrated during the blood processing, resulting in Platelet Rich Plasma.
Injected directly into your tissue where damages or tears are present in areas such as; ligaments, tendons, or cartilages.
It facilitates your damaged cells to regenerate by using your own Platelet Rich Plasma.
PRP facial therapy:
Microneedling with Platelet Rich Plasma concentrated from your own blood. Intended to improve the appearance of facial tone, acne scars, wrinkles, and spots. Growth factors such as VEGF, TGF-b, EGF, PDGFaa in Platelet Rich Plasma can generate and facilitate collagens in your skin.
1 treatment in every 4-6 weeks for a total of 3 treatments are recommended for optimal results.
- Draw your blood usually from your arm as doing blood test.
- Process your blood by spinning over 3000 rpm for 5- 10 minutes.
- Apply numbing cream on your face before micro needling procedure for comfortable process.
- During the micro needling procedure, these growth factors are absorbed into your skin and facilitates regenerating your own collagens and cells in the skin.
- It is effective for acne, acne scars, spots, wrinkles, etc.
- Smoothen and soften your skin. Improve complexion, texture and restore facial tone.
Price varies by location, please call office to confirm
$200 Prolotherapy, per area
$600 Platelet rich plasma, per area
$750 Facial Rejuvenation PRP/HA
Discount for services
15% discount for 5 treatments
20% discount for 10 treatments